Monday, 21 August 2017

Iron Ghost no Shoujo Ch. 1

They say that as one door closes another one opens, and I guess this is as much a vindication of that saying as anything.

If you've followed my posting then you should probably know what this, but if not (and if you somehow can't tell from the style alone) this is Mikamoto's latest work, Iron Ghost no Shoujo. Given there are only two chapters out at present your guess is as good as mine when it comes to just what it'll all be about, but I've no doubt it'll be amusing regardless of how it progresses.

You can look forward to at least one other new thing from me in the coming weeks, as well as the return of some long ignored titles...

Read Online | Download

4 comments:

  1. Since you guys seem to enjoy Mikamoto's works, would you ever consider finishing Satanister? RAWS are complete but translations were dropped.

    https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/satanister-r5628

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to one day. The thing with Satanister is that it recently had a reprint which re-included the colour pages (サタニスター 完全版), so I'd need to try and sort out scans of that first.

      Delete
  2. Nice! When is the new chapter of Getter Devolution gonna be translated?

    ReplyDelete