The worst.
Please pick Btooom after completion of these series. It is also same as survival series. Will you pick it.
Already have a few other things lined up I'm afraid.
Just one left! What a ride this has been. Thanks a lot for all your efforts over these near two years. I've really enjoyed Survival.
Thankyou!
UWAAAAAH! T^T Survival already finished?! Why didn't the author give more scenes as to how he managed to see them again? ;< Anyway, Thank you sooo much for the hardwork! ;) ♥
Please pick Btooom after completion of these series. It is also same as survival series. Will you pick it.
ReplyDeleteAlready have a few other things lined up I'm afraid.
DeleteJust one left! What a ride this has been. Thanks a lot for all your efforts over these near two years. I've really enjoyed Survival.
ReplyDeleteThankyou!
ReplyDeleteUWAAAAAH! T^T Survival already finished?! Why didn't the author give more scenes as to how he managed to see them again? ;<
ReplyDeleteAnyway, Thank you sooo much for the hardwork! ;) ♥