Friday, 25 August 2017

Eko Eko Azarak Ch. 11, Kentou Ankokuden Cestvs Ch. LXX, Somali to Mori no Kami-sama Ch. 22 & Youkai Banchou Ch. 6

It's been a fairly long, irritating week for me, but here's an extra large release anyway (truth be told I'd meant for half of this to be up yesterday but ran out of time).

First up then we've something I've not had in a long long time. Yes Misa's back and as bloody as ever (no I still don't know the proper romanization for her chants). Having finished off Survival/Chainsaw I'll hopefully be able to get through this much quicker. If you keep your eyes peeled another long halted series should also be coming back from the dead soon... 

Read Online | Download

Next we have chapter of 70 of Cestvs. This chapter was fairly wordy, so lemme know if anything comes across as nonsensical (or at least, more nonsensical than usual).

Read Online | Download

Then we have chapter 22 of Somali. I can just about manage pasta so YMMV with the cooking stuff. One more chapter left though. As an aside Somali's also now my oldest ongoing project, which is sort of weird given how comparatively short it is.

Read Online | Download

And then we've some more Youkai Banchou (yes I'll get back to Kaiten, as well as Getter/Yuzumori soon enough).

Read Online | Download

2 comments: