Thursday, 31 August 2017

007 Series Ch. 2 & Youkai Banchou Ch. 6

I mentioned back with Azarak that I'd be bringing another series out of hibernation so here it is, chapter two of Bond (sorry Imuri/Orgia fans). My editor had actually had this clean way back in December, meaning the blame lies entirely with me not not bothering to TL it in a sharpish manner.

Going forwards this should be more regular from now on, but we'll have to see how things go.

Read Online | Download

And then we've chapter six of Youkai. Just as something of a note, but from what I can tell Kiba's talk in this chapter is meant to be the sort of stereotypical sciencey-sounding-but-not-really-actual-science stuff which you get a lot of the time in movies, or at the very least I spent a good day or so without success trying to make sense of it.

Read Online | Download

No comments:

Post a Comment