So here it is, chapter two of Somali. In it we take a break from the city and enjoy a brief rest by the river.
After the 60 page slog of Saibou it was a nice (and easy) change of pace to do a mere 20 or so pages with this release (especially without having to look up a million and one technical terms). I'm hoping to be able to get releases out quicker now. Or maybe I'll go start something else long and painful...
Anyway, next up should be Cestvs X.
thank you so much!
ReplyDelete~phy
Thankyou!
ReplyDeleteNice and sweet thank you.
ReplyDeleteYay for another chapter done! I have high hope in this series xD
ReplyDeleteI relley like it! I mean sereiusly... cool drawing, an interesting story. I cant wait for the next chapter!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteReally loving the universe and story! Do you plan on translating the next chapter(s)?
ReplyDeleteHeya. I do intend to carry on with it. I'm aiming to get one more chapter of Survival out, then I'm gonna get started on it.
DeleteTHIS, is a wounderful news.
DeleteThanks.
thank you for answering with such good news :D
Delete