Well I know I said I'd get Somali out next but, true to form I decided that, rather than get out a nice, simple 20 page chapter, I'd kill myself off with a torturous 60 page thing.
Omg thanks for bringing this series to notice! As a biology major this chapter was fairly interesting to me, although somewhat off at some points if my memory recalls correctly. Even then, the execution was incredible, I didn't even think a concept like this would've worked. Thanks again!
Thanks a lot for opening my eyes to such great stuff! Just read chapter 1 and found it really, really interesting! The art is nice and the plot is promising! I'm looking forward to the next one - It's a shame I didn't know about such great manga before - It'd be nice if it can get adapted to anime, or live action xD (I know I'm being hopeful)
thank you scanlators I've been waiting for this series since July! ^_^
ReplyDeleteOmg thanks for bringing this series to notice! As a biology major this chapter was fairly interesting to me, although somewhat off at some points if my memory recalls correctly. Even then, the execution was incredible, I didn't even think a concept like this would've worked. Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your hard work! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Really, really cool concept. (anyway i'm waiting somali kami-sama too)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for opening my eyes to such great stuff! Just read chapter 1 and found it really, really interesting! The art is nice and the plot is promising! I'm looking forward to the next one - It's a shame I didn't know about such great manga before - It'd be nice if it can get adapted to anime, or live action xD (I know I'm being hopeful)
ReplyDelete