Sunday, 10 January 2016

Survival Ch. 3

And here at last is chapter three of Survival, in which a poor bird meets a rather unfortunate fate. Hopefully future releases for this won't take quite as long...

In related news the first volume of Survival: Shounen S no Kiroku, a modern remake of the series is due out this month. I'm tempted to try and get a hold of a copy and do double releases, as I feel it'd be cool to compare the two versions, but we shall see.

While looking on Amazon Japan I also saw a that the third volume of Heavenly Island is due out February 8th, so a little under a month from the time of writing! I doubt I'll be able to get scans of it immediately, but with any luck I'll be able to get releases going again around the start of March.

Next up though should be Somali. Chapter X of Cestvs and chapter four of Survival are also in the works. The first chapter of my final series is still coming along too, but probably won't be out for a while yet.

Read Online | Download

2 comments:

  1. DUDE!!!! I just found this manga on Mangafox . . . .THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    I have been hoping someone would translate but it never looked like they would. Since reading suicide Island Iv'e been mad on (non-monster) survival manga, and god there are soooo few of them (let alone ones that end up good). anyway Please keep up the hard work, It is VERY MUCH apprecated.


    Sithblaze

    ReplyDelete
  2. ขอบคุณมากๆครับ

    ReplyDelete