So here's something new, and a bit different. This is Getter Robo Devolution: Uchuu Saigo no 3-punkan (which is translated wonderfully to Getter Robo Devolution: The Last 3 Minutes for Universe in the manga). It's essentially a remake of sorts of the original Getter Robo series, by the pair behind Kurogane no Linebarrel and the latest Ultraman. Whether or not it's any good remains to be seen (I must admit I'm sceptical) but we shall see. It's fairly newly serialized; at present there's just two more chapters out in Japan.
This chapter is a (really short) sort of teaser release they had for it, though it does set the tone somewhat.
This chapter is a (really short) sort of teaser release they had for it, though it does set the tone somewhat.
The quality of the release itself is fairly crap. It's from public magazine scans and I'm not one to spend too long on editing (especially as this was just something I took up on a whim while finishing up the next chapter of Survival). I'll fix it up from volume scans when they're released.
This'll probably be another slow burner for me which I release when I feel like a break from my other projects. Survival should be up tomorrow at any rate.
AWESOME!!!!
ReplyDelete