Nine left.
One minor note, but the the katana reading for Nemesis' mother in this chapter was actually given as Themis. As far as I can tell however she's never been described as Nemesis' mother, so I'm assuming it was just a mixup on Wazarai's part (the kanji is given as goddess of necessity too, which doesn't really fit Themis).
One minor note, but the the katana reading for Nemesis' mother in this chapter was actually given as Themis. As far as I can tell however she's never been described as Nemesis' mother, so I'm assuming it was just a mixup on Wazarai's part (the kanji is given as goddess of necessity too, which doesn't really fit Themis).
Two left.
The second (and for now final) volume of the series also came out the other day and, aside from rousing the ire of a bunch of Amazon reviewers (some people really seem mad that there was any political mentions in a manga of all things), came with a fairly wordy afterword which is gonna be a right pain to TL.
The second (and for now final) volume of the series also came out the other day and, aside from rousing the ire of a bunch of Amazon reviewers (some people really seem mad that there was any political mentions in a manga of all things), came with a fairly wordy afterword which is gonna be a right pain to TL.
Five left.
Again, thanks a lot for redman.
ReplyDelete