Thursday, 31 May 2018

Kendo Shitouden Cestvs Ch. 1

So I said I'd start the sequel at some point, and what better point than the present itself. Yes this is the first chapter of part two of Cestvs. Quite why it was split up into two different series is anyone's guess, but it is what it is.

For the series I'll be using digital scans instead of the higher resolution stuff I had for part one. They'll look worse but are easier to get/work with and it'll be the same quality if we ever catch up to magazine releases anyway. At present there's something like 80 chapters out so that's still a while out.

As something of a note the entirety of the series thus far has focused on the tournament (though there's the usual historical bits on the side), so if you don't like long running tournament arcs then you'd be better off dropping things now. If you do, or you just like punishment then buckle up, the latest raws have only just approached the semifinals meaning there's still a good four or so years of it to come (assuming no hiatuses which is probably unlikely).

Read Online | Download

2 comments:

  1. Which day of the week will the chapters get released?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As with part one there'll be no set days for releases, but you can probably expect 2-3 chapters a week until we're caught up.

      Delete