A slightly earlier Azarak release this week. Not only does it mark the end of volume five but it'll also likely be the last chapter I put out for at least a short while, as I'm waiting on raws for the later volumes.
I really like this manga but can't find the raws either. would it be ok if I did a kind of gofundme campaign and transferred the money to your group so you can buy the volumes trough yahoo or amazon?
I have the complete RAWS, volume 5 to 19. Please email me so I can give the raws to you and let you carry on the proyect. my email: pereastw@hotmail.com
Thankyou!
ReplyDeleteI really like this manga but can't find the raws either.
ReplyDeletewould it be ok if I did a kind of gofundme campaign and transferred the money to your group so you can buy the volumes trough yahoo or amazon?
I have the complete RAWS, volume 5 to 19.
ReplyDeletePlease email me so I can give the raws to you and let you carry on the proyect.
my email: pereastw@hotmail.com
Thanks for the offer, but raws should be sorted for the series now anyway and I should, hopefully, be able to get back to releasing it shortly.
DeleteI eagerly await the new chapters!
Delete