In the previous chapter (CII) I'd had a slight error, stating on page three that the tournament would be in four days, when it was meant to be that it was four days long. The online version's been updated already, and I'll get around to the DL version sometime soon.
In unrelated news the Yuzumori TL is done so expect that tomorrow. Probably can expect some other non Cestvs/Azarak/Youkai stuff soonish too.
I appreciate what you're doing and I love Yuzumori-san. Since Batoto is dying are you going to be uploading onto a different site soon or will the translations die with Batoto?
ReplyDeleteIf it's just Yuzumori you read then that'll still end up uploaded to Dynasty Scans (https://dynasty-scans.com/series/yuzumori_san). Haven't yet found a solution for anything else I do.
DeleteThx, You my Nigga Dumbnut!
ReplyDeletekeep doing whatcha doing...and
if u post Kento Ankokuden cestvs I'll give u sex.┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴
( ͡°❥ ͡°)