Saturday, 13 January 2018

Kentou Ankokuden Cestvs Ch. CIV

50 chapters left. \o/

A few people have asked me what I plan to do once Batoto closes and I've honestly no idea. The optimal situation would of course be that a replacement site pops up promptly, but there's no guarantee of that.

If no successor site does pop up within a few weeks I might see if I can share another group's reader, or I might just take an extended break from scan stuff fullstop. I've honestly no idea. If nothing else I will keep this blog up to date for anything I do release, though I know that's not an optimal solution for many.

Read Online | Download

4 comments:

  1. Just add the chapter release on Mangaupdates.

    People will find it and upload it to Imgur and other Online-Readers on their own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'd been planning on doing so (I contribute stuff to MU as is), but the impression I've had for a while now is that even MU is fairly irrelevant to a lot of manga fans these days. Will see how it goes though.

      Delete
    2. Readers will have to revert back to mangaupdates for a while. But you're probably right that it isn't as used as it was before batoto appeared. Batoto in a way took over it's functions.

      I hope scanlators don't give up because of the the disappearance of batoto, meanwhile there is a discord chat, where news about a new reader, in time, hopefully will be announced.

      Delete
  2. I only use MU, thats how i got here. Rarely do i read anymore, not for years. This in truth is the only series i bother to read, besides Historie, Vinland Saga, and Vagabond. That is to say, I truly enjoy the series and appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete