And as promised, here's something which isn't Cestvs (I would've had some Cestvs too but I'm working early tomorrow).
First up we've this month's Iron Ghost, which is hitting Cestvs length at only 16 pages. Presumably this was because of the first tank release, which was also out today (as expected there was no bonus content). Will have to see if next month's is any longer.
One thing the tank did clarify though, was that Mikamoto has given up on titling his chapters (that is, chapters one to three are simply called as such in the volume, not whatever they were before).
One thing the tank did clarify though, was that Mikamoto has given up on titling his chapters (that is, chapters one to three are simply called as such in the volume, not whatever they were before).
And then we've the latter part of the last Yuzumori chapter.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi can you pick up Reiko the Zombie Shop at where DarkHorse left off (after vol.6)? I can slowly scan them up for everyone to catch up with the storyline
ReplyDeleteHere are the first 3 volumes
vol1 http://www.mediafire.com/file/20vpvbusr8ro3k4/RtZS_v01-LQ.rar
vol2 http://www.mediafire.com/file/i51ldzciy9o1ivf/RtZS_v02-HQ.rar
vol3 http://www.mediafire.com/file/b40gbbjjswaq2no/RtZS_v03-HQ.rar
Thanks for sharing this, it's a shame DarkHorse dropped it... :'(
DeleteI think someone put the raws for RtZS on Nyaa (seed dead I think - there's also link on vnsharing, but I know no vietnamese to check it).
I'd like to do Reiko at some point, but it wouldn't be for a long time yet, as I'd at least be looking to finish off his one-shot collections and the rest of Satanister before starting it.
DeleteAny plans on where you will upload this now that batoto is closing?
ReplyDeleteMade a slightly longer comment on this in a later post, but pretty much nothing planned at the moment.
DeleteThank you for Yuzumori-san!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the heartwarming bonus chapter... >///<
Are you needlessly splitting chapters yourself?
ReplyDeleteThis really hurts the flow on online-readers everywhere. Because they don't immediatly get that theres part of a chapter missing.
20 pages in one go is doable. Please don't split chapters anymore.
It was released online in two parts, we could've merged them for the release but didn't have time to get both sections done previously.
Delete