And that's another volume done. As ever there'll be a short break before work begins on volume nine, so look forward to something else (possibly) in the meantime.
In unrelated news Blue Striker finished recently and should end up with four total volumes. Probably a sign I should get back to it.
The guys at Golden Roze also released two chapters of Mr. Clice recently, which I did the TL for a few years back (though they've since found a replacement TL so I won't be doing any more).
In unrelated news Blue Striker finished recently and should end up with four total volumes. Probably a sign I should get back to it.
The guys at Golden Roze also released two chapters of Mr. Clice recently, which I did the TL for a few years back (though they've since found a replacement TL so I won't be doing any more).
Thankyou!
ReplyDelete