One of the two chapters I'd skipped out on previously though it's still missing the cover page, so I'll be re-uploading it once I get a hold of that. Only one more actual chapter left for the volume now!
In unrelated news I picked up the last volume of Getter and was surprised to find that the final chapter had had a fair amount of redraws, and there was at least one earlier bit where some of the exposition had been expanded. Won't be re-scanning anything so a good a reason as any to go and pick up the official release when it's out I guess.
In unrelated news I picked up the last volume of Getter and was surprised to find that the final chapter had had a fair amount of redraws, and there was at least one earlier bit where some of the exposition had been expanded. Won't be re-scanning anything so a good a reason as any to go and pick up the official release when it's out I guess.
Thankyou!
ReplyDelete