Sunday, 19 August 2018

Getter Robo Devolution: Uchuu Saigo no 3-punkan Ch. 29, Kaiten-One Ch. 16 & Kendo Shitouden Cestvs Ch. 15

Another slow week, but here's a triple release to end things on.

First up we've Getter.

This month's chapter has a fair amount of exposition, so I might well reword/tear up and do-over some things at a later date.

Read Online | Download

Then we've Kaiten.

I think previously I might've had Star Group or something for Miko's lot, but decided Star Class is probably more accurate.

Read Online | Download

And then we've Cestvs.

As something of a note, the zero range blow is actually called mugen in the Japanese. A literal translation would be along the lines of no-space, though outside of this instance it's more commonly used to mean invariant (and features in the Japanese name for one of the hells in Buddhism).

Read Online | Download

2 comments:

  1. same pedantic as last time...Kaiten and cestvs are swapped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I get for uploading last thing at night, will fix when I get a second.

      Delete