Editor's off enjoying himself in foreign lands, so these'll be the only two things I actually release this week (stuff like Getter will also be delayed despite the raws being out).
First up we've the start of volume three of Kaiten. For some reason the digital raws for this increased in size. No clue why, but enjoy the better resolution I guess.
And then we've some more Cestvs. Only one more chapter and we're onto part two and the tournament proper.
In unrelated (and very unexpected) news it was announced the other day that Chainsaw is going to be getting a sequel which'll start next month. While a part of me has some reservations, I'm for the most part just, well, really excited to see how it all pans out.
ahh OK pedantic again...the files are swapped, and /or the names are wrong on the site..Kaiten is 15 and the second listed down load and Cestvs is 14 and the first DL. Again sorry to be pedantic.
ReplyDeleteAh woops, should be fixed now!
Delete