Monday, 6 November 2017

007 Series Ch. 3, Eko Eko Azarak Ch. 21 & Youkai Banchou Ch. 22

It's been a long time coming (again), but here's chapter three of everyone's favourite not-Golgo. Going forward I really would like to speed things up with this, not only because it's something I should've finished by now but also because it helps with consistency, yet 60 page chapters really are motivation killers.

Within this chapter I've one minor thing to note with the TL. In the Japanese the island upon which Robber is meant to be is given as Great Bahama. This wouldn't normally be an issue except no such island actually exists. There is however a Grand Bahama Island, which is what I assume Saito had intended to write (indeed a map in the following chapter confirms as much).

There's also a corrected version of the chapter up too now, which should fix the name of the boat (for the one person who'd DLed it)!

Read Online | Download

Alongside Bond we also have that wonderful, fresh volume smell with Azarak.

Read Online | Download

And some more Youkai to round things off.

Read Online | Download

6 comments:

  1. You should reference the actual source material next time dude. The ship's name is straight from the novel. It's Secatur.

    http://jamesbond.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Big_(Literary)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! I'd had a brief summary of the novel up as reference but it didn't mention the boat's name. Will get a corrected version up right away.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the new youkai banchou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many chapters does this 007 manga adaptation have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In total it's four volumes long, with 21 chapters. Each volume covers a different Bond story though (So we've two chapters left of Live and Let Die, then it's onto Thunderball).

      Delete