First up we've chapter 24 of Somali. I'd meant to get this done a month ago before chapter 25 was released, but honestly couldn't find the energy for it. 25 is only 22 pages though, so hopefully I'll be able to find a bit more motivation for it. Chapter 26 isn't out until late December either (I guess the author's gonna be working on the stuff for volume four), which should mean we're on top of things for at least a little while.
Then we've a whole four pages of Survival.
And then we've chapter 25 of Yuzumori. We're still a chapter behind for this as well, though with chapter 27 not being out until the 20th of November we should have a bit of breathing time here too. Volume four's also been dated for release on the 12th of December, which should cover up to about this current chapter.
tsk, tsk, tsk...!
ReplyDeleteDumb. Fucking. NUT!!!
Thankyou!
ReplyDeleteYou have mixed some things with Yuzumori, you are still behind by a chapter, the chapter 25 was published October 9th and the chapter 26 was published October 23th, so chapter 27 will be published November 20th.
ReplyDeleteYes, it seems that Volume 4 will have 7 chapters and that Chapter 26 will be the last chapter of the volume 4.
Right you are! What I get for posting it at half one I guess.
DeleteThank you for the Yuzumori.
ReplyDelete