Tuesday, 17 October 2017

Iron Ghost no Shoujo Ch. 4 & Survival: Shounen S no Kiroku Ch. 30

I never thought it possible, but this chapter introduces not one, but two new male characters into Iron Ghost. Knowing Mikamoto they'll probably just be bloodily killed off next chapter, but I think we'll still have now eclipsed the total number of meaningful dudes Chainsaw had.

As something of a note, I'm not entirely sure on whether I'll keep using olfactor (which can apparently be used in rare occasions in the way I want it to be). The Japanese used is literally smelling person which doesn't have too many proper English equivalents (other possibilities included smeller or sniffer, so yeah...). It's also hard to be any more specific given we've no idea what they actually do yet. Oh well.

Read Online | Download

And then here's chapter 30 of Survival.

Read Online | Download

No comments:

Post a Comment