So here's this month's Getter, in which things get weirder.
Then we've the return of another long absent series with the next chapter of the Survival remake. My editor also redid the second chapter of the series from higher quality raws, which can be found in the download section too.
And then we've the latest Yuzumori chapter. Next chapter's out tomorrow (or today I guess depending on where you are). I also managed to get the third volume digitally so who knows, perhaps one day I'll get around to finishing the extras from both volumes...
Thank you very much!
ReplyDeleteThank youu~~
ReplyDeleteThanks for Survival!
ReplyDeleteyuzumori ch 22, pg 1, "stood" should be "standing"
ReplyDeleteWhile you're technically correct, the use of stood instead of standing is a common enough feature in spoken English (And increasingly in written English too). Given it's a fairly casual situation (Bunch of schoolgirls just chatting) I don't think there's much harm leaving it as is.
DeleteThank you so much for Getter Robo Devolution, as always!!
ReplyDelete