And here's another sort-of-double-sort-of-triple release.
First up we've the latest chapter of Cestvs, only one left for the volume.
And then we've the two most recent Yuzumori chapters. If you were curious about the magazine cover in 22 the only thing really worth mentioning is that Ririha's listed as the cover model, and that she has an article in it as well, the rest's just general fashion magazine stuff. With this though we're back up to date until 22 comes out on the 31st, well, barring the bonus stuff from the second volume.
While on the subject, my copy of the third volume arrived the other day and it's sort of weird. While Ejima merged the two parts of chapter 16 together, she kept 18 separate (so there's chapter 18 and chapter 18.5 in the volume). She also split up the bonus stuff and had a sort of early afterword about halfway through the volume alongside a little extra at the end which'll make things even nicer for me when I eventually get to it.
thanks for yuzumori-san
ReplyDeleteThis was a good chapter.
ReplyDeletech 20, pg 6, "you'r saying" should be "you're saying"
ch 21, pg 5, "so thought I'd call out to you" I think that's "so I thought..."
Yeah I noticed them once I uploaded it, will fix when I get some time off work next week.
DeleteIf we're doing typos: Yuzumori ch. 21 page 8 bottom right panel has 'influnece'.
ReplyDeleteNow that's one I had missed! Will get to it alongside the others.
DeleteThank you for Cestvs
ReplyDelete