Saturday, 8 July 2017

Survival Ch. 97 & Yuzumori-san Ch. 19

And here's another double (so perhaps that should be a double double).

First up we've a chapter of Survival.

Read Online | Download

And then we've the next chapter of Yuzumori. YMMV with the fighting game stuff at the start as Japanese fighting game terms aren't exactly my forte (I must also admit to being more of a KoF fan).

Due to my poor planning we're still a chapter behind, with chapter 21 being out on the 17th (so next Sunday). The third volume is also out this week meaning there should be another bonus coming too, not that I've gotten around to the second volume's yet anyway. In short we're eternally behind and I suck.

Read Online | Download

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking you gave up on Yuzumori-san! Glad to see you're still working on it. Even if we're eternally behind I will wait patiently for my sweet yuri manga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Yuzu. I've also been quite a mess thanks to Stormblood..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for yuzumori-san's new chapter.

    ReplyDelete