Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw Ch. 74 & Kentou Ankokuden Cestvs Ch. LXI

So somewhat unrelated news to start with, but it was announced earlier today that Seven Seas would be officially localising Devolution, with the first volume being out May 2018. This is obviously fantastic news and, if Seven Seas' previous acquisitions are anything to go by, probably means they'll be releasing the original Getter Robo at some point in the near future too.

With that in mind I will, at least for the time being, continue on releasing Devolution as I've done up till now. While I'm rather wary of doing something which has been licensed I can also appreciate that a good 10~ or so new chapters will have been released by the time the first volume comes out in English, and that it'll be a good few years before things are going to be fully caught up. Obviously if I get hit by a DMCA or something I'll stop, but for the time being I don't intend to do much differently. I will however stop putting direct downloads for the chapters up, so you'll need to directly rip them from Batoto or something if you care for that sort of thing. It also means I likely won't get around to redoing anything from tank scans, but I'd not exactly done much on that front anyway.

Big chunks of text aside here's the next chapter of Chainsaw, something I don't imagine ever being licensed in English. Only one (and a half) chapters left for the volume.

Read Online | Download

And then here's the next chapter of Cestvs, another title which'll forever elude English licensing. We're over halfway through the volume for this now too.

As one final note I realised I made a mistake in the dates, and that we're now two Yuzumori chapters behind, so that's something I'll try and remedy soon(ish).

Read Online | Download

2 comments: