And here's another double.
First up we've the second chapter of Kaiten-One. There's a few more Youkai Banchou references in this, so I went and TLed some of the character bios included in the chapter to help clear things up. Hopefully they'll keep the callbacks to a minimum from now on.
And then we've the first half of chapter 18 of Yuzumori-san. I left the diary entries on page five as they were a bit too fragmented to really put into English easily, there's not a whole lot of note in them (you get a few little bits like how Yuzmori enjoyed herself, or how Mimika cried easily but that's about it)
The next chapter (well part I guess) is due out this Sunday.
oo two chapters. thanks guys.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chapter
ReplyDeletethere is an error
Yuzumori-san Ch. 18.1, pg 7 "alseep" should be "asleep"
Thanks, will fix inna bit.
Delete