Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw Ch. 64 & Survival Ch. 89

I'm stuck doing the dreaded 12-9 shift until the end of the week so don't expect much else. Here's a double release to tide things over though.

First up we've chapter 64 of Chainsaw, which brings the second arc to an end and sees Nero dead (yet again).

Read Online | Download


And then we've chapter 89 of Survival. This should be the last of the long chapters, from now on they'll all be about 20 pages at max.

Read Online | Download

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for your hard work. Really appreciate it.

    I just wanted to let you know that on page 37 of SUrvival, I think you accidentally wrote bow where it should've been boy. http://i.imgur.com/yKtpmaV.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right you are, I'll get around to fixing it a little later on in the week.

      Delete