Saturday, 8 April 2017

Yuzumori-san Ch. 16.2

Ejima apparently decided that the previous chapter was in fact too short, so she relabelled it as part one and released this as a direction continuation; I imagine they'll be merged come the volume release.

The pun this chapter's kinda terrible but such is life.

Chapter 17, or perhaps 16.3, should be out in a week.

In unrelated news the first volume of a new series from a former assistant of Ejima's (who was mentioned in the Yuzumori afterword) came out the other day. It's pretty funny and the sort of thing I'd like to work on if I wasn't already held up on enough things. Maybe in a few months...

Read Online | Download

3 comments:

  1. There is no better way to improve my day than with a chapter of yuzumori-san, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much

    ReplyDelete