Friday, 14 April 2017

Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw Ch. 55, Somali to Mori no Kami-sama Ch. 9 & Survival: Shounen S no Kiroku Ch. 12

Alright, had a few technical hitches so today'll be a triple release.

First up we've this week's Chainsaw, only one chapter left for the volume.

Read Online | Download

Then we've some Somali for the first time in three or so months. I've been meaning to try and catch up with this for a while (we're 10/11 chapters behind at the moment) but I haven't been making too much progress.

There might be a few inconsistencies with names or whatever in the chapter, at some point I need to go back and check through it all but eh, that can wait for another day. There's also a minor line I missed on page 28 but again, it's something I'll  have to fix later.

Read Online | Download

And then we've some more of the Survival remake.

As one final mention, my editor and I also helped out on another Golgo chapter (once more a joint with Habanero) which I uploaded too.

Read Online | Download

1 comment: