Sort of. I've got half of the next chapter TLed, and my editor's already cleaned it it's just I've... Well, not really gotten around to finishing it off.
I'll hopefully be able to get around to it once I finish off the Somali volume.
I would still like to get back to it at *some point*, though I'm honestly not sure when that'll be these days (I was certainly being optimistic when I last commented on it). Will have to see how things go with my other ongoing series really.
Well, I just saw the replies and I just wanted to say that it's a shame ... But if you don't feel like it, that's it, you're doing this for fun and free right? I'm guessing some development ahead in the plot wasn't good or the manga wasn't what you expected, whatever the case well thank you for your work with this and with Yuzumori too! I'm gonna check redman princess
pg 160, "It's had" (It had)
ReplyDeleteThanks, will take a look at it when I tidy up the volume.
DeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteIs this series on hold?
ReplyDeleteSort of. I've got half of the next chapter TLed, and my editor's already cleaned it it's just I've... Well, not really gotten around to finishing it off.
DeleteI'll hopefully be able to get around to it once I finish off the Somali volume.
Cool, cool, that's good to hear :D
DeleteI didn't expect to like it so much haha, it's really thrilling and cool. Thanks for you quick answer :) Take care!
Hello! I was wondering if this manga was still being translated? I’d love to read the rest of it.
ReplyDeleteI would still like to get back to it at *some point*, though I'm honestly not sure when that'll be these days (I was certainly being optimistic when I last commented on it). Will have to see how things go with my other ongoing series really.
DeleteWell, I just saw the replies and I just wanted to say that it's a shame ... But if you don't feel like it, that's it, you're doing this for fun and free right? I'm guessing some development ahead in the plot wasn't good or the manga wasn't what you expected, whatever the case well thank you for your work with this and with Yuzumori too! I'm gonna check redman princess
ReplyDelete