Monday, 2 March 2026

Blood Friend Ch. 1 & Eko Eko Azarak Ch. 113

It's been several years but Mikamoto is back with a new serialisation. Content wise it's exactly as you'd expect, and there are currently three chapters out as I've been slow on the uptake.

Read Online | Download

And here's some more Azarak. With perhaps one of Misa's more bizarre solutions.

Read Online | Download

2 comments:

  1. Typos on Blood Friend:
    on page 2:
    Look I keep telling you > Look, I keep telling you
    on page 10:
    are even you scared > even you are scared
    on page 45:
    finished her of eh. > finished her of, eh. // finished her of, heh.
    on page 50:
    like this you're gonna die. > like this, you're gonna die.
    on page 56:
    It was you eeeh! > It was you, eeeh!

    I checked on MangaDex, and there's a page for Blood Friend!
    https://mangadex.org/title/26506f8c-08dc-493b-ab93-1c70e3198f24/blood-friend

    Still, you might consider WeebDex as an alternative:
    https://weebdex.org/

    ReplyDelete