The worst.
Thanks!
Wow, i already thought this manga stopped translating, why dont you push your manga on mangafire for example¿
Hadn't given an online reader much thought, probably should just reupload it to MangaDex or something I guess.
would be great, cause this manga and Yamaguchi deserve more popularity 🙂
also, any chance you pick up Efu No Shichinin? for what I know the other group left it after 9 chapters and it's a big shame😔
Sorry, not looking to pick anything else up at the moment.
Where can i find older chapters (from 62) to download or read?
I have already found
Thank you so much for translating this- super interesting series!
This is one of my favorite manga thank you for continuing this
Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWow, i already thought this manga stopped translating, why dont you push your manga on mangafire for example¿
ReplyDeleteHadn't given an online reader much thought, probably should just reupload it to MangaDex or something I guess.
Deletewould be great, cause this manga and Yamaguchi deserve more popularity 🙂
Deletealso, any chance you pick up Efu No Shichinin? for what I know the other group left it after 9 chapters and it's a big shame😔
DeleteSorry, not looking to pick anything else up at the moment.
DeleteWhere can i find older chapters (from 62) to download or read?
ReplyDeleteI have already found
DeleteThank you so much for translating this- super interesting series!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favorite manga thank you for continuing this
ReplyDelete