It's been a quiet few months for me, in part due to work, in part due to my own bad habits, but, having faffed around with a bunch of releases for a long time (in some cases literal years) I figured I'd make one great push to try and clear out some of my backlog and hopefully ensure that releases are more smooth going forward. As ever though, we'll have to see (especially as work is still getting in my way).
First up then we've an Active Raid chapter, which brings us just about to the halfway point.
Then we've the latest three chapters of Gekikou. These mark the end of the current arc and the start of what appears like it'll be a Mari related arc. They also should mark the end of volume five (while I've listed 44 as part of it on MangaDex it may slip into volume six, but I won't know for sure until five is out at the end of the month).
The series also seems to be taking a break next issue, so 45 won't be out until the end of the month.
And then we've the latest 11 chapters of Cestvs, going back two or so years. These chapters see through to the end of the Gideon fight as well as the aftermath. They also makeup the end of volume 11 as well as a fair chunk of volume 12.
Typo on Ch.42, page 13:
ReplyDeletefragementary > fragmentary
piericng > piercing
Thanks for keeping working on this series!
Fixed, thanks.
DeleteThanks for all your effort. Was the notice at the end of the last Cestvs release about a new chapter in May from the mangaka or will you be releasing then?
ReplyDeleteThe former: the new chapter will be published on the 5th May in Japan (although it hopefully won't take me too long to release it in English).
DeleteHello, are you picking Eko Eko Azarak back up? Would love to help to see volume 10 out!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to get back to it eventually but as things stand I've got chapters of other stuff to finish off first and I'm still trying to sort out proper scans for the series.
Delete