Thanks for your continuous efforts to bring this fantastic title to us!!
BTW, given that you are a big Takayuki Yamaguchi fan... Did you ever consider doing Exoskull Rei? I'ts been several years since anyone last attempted it, and it looked like a new, fairly interesting take on Kakugo no Susume's premise...
Thank you for continuing working on this series!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your continuous efforts to bring this fantastic title to us!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, given that you are a big Takayuki Yamaguchi fan... Did you ever consider doing Exoskull Rei? I'ts been several years since anyone last attempted it, and it looked like a new, fairly interesting take on Kakugo no Susume's premise...
I like Exoskull but the editing needed would be beyond what me/my editor can handle unfortunately.
DeleteExo I started reading it in english years ago... then it stopped being scanlated...
DeleteFortunately for us in Italy at least this (no Efu atm,damn..) is published by Paninicomics, so it's my last phisical manga I bought