Friday, 29 September 2023

Gekikou Kamen Ch. 35

Went with grape at the end instead of the Japanese (budou) just to keep things inconsistent.

Read Online | Download

7 comments:

  1. Hi, first of all many thanks for your translation.
    Could you increase a bit the font size in the next future?
    For Gekikou Kamen is very tiny also on a 10 in h Tablet.

    Aldo, any plans for Efu No Shichinin?

    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The font size should be consistently larger from next chapter (36) onwards.

      I like Efu no Shichinin but it'd be too much effort to edit for me.

      Delete
    2. thank you so much for taking in consideration the request-suggestion.

      About Efu, maybe a collab?
      Dumbnut-->translation/check

      Some team from bakaupdates
      -->Scan edit redraw font etc

      🙂

      Delete
  2. oh and a curiosity : from ch 35 I am not finding this work through Tachiyomi and it's many extention/sites.
    It seems like it is available only on Mangadex which, despite the extention working on Tachiyomi, gives everytime the error "connection refused" (I am not a registered user)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea for that, sounds like MangaDex changed something in the background.

      Delete
    2. I have an explanation.
      It is obscured by many ISP in different countries, me typing from Europe.

      Delete
  3. to solve this simply install one dns changer 1.1.1.1 or a vpn on a device with sim,
    or change the dns to the router

    ReplyDelete