Sunday, 28 May 2023

Gekikou Kamen Ch. 27-29

It's been a fair while but, with this triple release, we're now all caught up again with Gekikou. The timing couldn't be more fortuitous, or perhaps unfortuitous, either, given both the content of the latest chapter and the fact that the series is skipping an issue and won't be back until this time next month.

We'll have to see if I can get any Cestvs done in the meantime.

Read Online | Download

5 comments:

  1. Typos on chapter 28
    page 11
    the Shijuku hero > the Shinjuku hero
    his girlfeind? > his girlfriend?
    Also,
    on page 17:
    "I can't believe in your life" > [Is that correct in the raws?]
    "Let's stop here, Jayssouji" > [Is she doing a slang of Jissouji on purpose?]
    on page 20:
    some sort of lesion... > [maybe the term was "sickness" or "injury" instead of "lesion"?]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ultra belated but thanks for the suggestions. Aside from the obvious fixes: Jayssouji was how it was in the raws yes, the life bit was how it was in the raws too but I've slightly changed it to mention survival instead, and no idea why I had lesion at the end, definitely wasn't wide awake with that one!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the chapters! The plot's getting really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, thanks so much for releasing this series! it's unlike any manga I've read before, I love not knowing what to expect next.
    I sent an email to the address on Mangadex, but haven't heard back, so i wanted to try and leave a comment here, in case it got lost in the shuffle.
    currently, I am helping a group called Frenzied Frog scans release a series called Ender Geister, doing typesetting. if you feel it would help, I would love to typeset Gekikou Kamen with you. if that's something you'd be interested in, please feel free to hit me up on Discord (notthefable#7463) or Gmail (notthefable@gmail.com). either way, love your work, and once again, I sincerely thank you for releasing Gekikou Kamen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya, thanks for the offer. As things stand I'm not really looking for any additional help (I pretty much only work on the two series at the moment and neither are too time consuming) but if anything changes in future I'll let you know.

      Delete