For once the holdups been on my editor's end (who really needs to do another Resident Evil 4 run?!) rather than mine, as I've got up to 26 translated. So with 27 (and volume three) not out until Friday we're effectively caught up, sort of!
The more recent chapters are just from Book Walker. I was using public raws for the earlier chapters so can't tell you where they came from, though I imagine most digital sites are getting Big Comic Superior in the same quality.
Your work is greatly appreciated! I'm particularly impressed with the quality of the images you've used. May I ask where you sourced them from?
ReplyDeleteThe more recent chapters are just from Book Walker. I was using public raws for the earlier chapters so can't tell you where they came from, though I imagine most digital sites are getting Big Comic Superior in the same quality.
Delete