Saturday, 4 March 2023

Gekikou Kamen Ch. 20-21

Let's just pretend I got these out last month when I intended to.

Read Online | Download

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I found these typos:
    Chapter 20
    page 8
    I'm... per after all >> (I'm... Viper? / I'm Viper?) after all

    Chapter 21
    page 12
    Cannot auhtorise it. >> Cannot authorise it.
    page 17
    ...a bit overbaord with... >> ...a bit overboard with...
    page 23
    Number witheld >> Number withheld
    page 24
    ...fake hero a Gyro. >> ...fake hero (as?) Gyro.
    page 26
    ...with temepestuous light. >> ...with tempestuous light.

    Thank you for all your work, I love this manga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Page 8 in chapter 20 is like that in the Japanese, he's not meant to be focusing on what's being said. Page 24 in 21 is also fine (it's similar to him saying he went and dealt them "a kick").

      Thanks for the other corrections though, can really tell which chapter my editor wasn't paying much attention too!

      Delete
  2. tysm for the new chapters! Liking this development a lot. I think they'll have an honest 1v1 then befriend each other

    ReplyDelete