Somehow managed to miss the entirety of 2022 with Cestvs but we are now, at least for the immediate future, back. And by that I mean the next four chapters that I have raws for. How things will go when I'm done with them is anyone's guess, though as I've mentioned before Cestvs is the sort of series that you can leave for a year and only end up with 80~ pages to do, so it tends to get deprioritised (that and the raws aren't as readily available).
I'm so thankful that you're continuing Cestvs!! I hope that the series gets the love it deserves from the manga community - I was rereading it from part 1 and just as I caught up again, your new chapter came out. 😊 What an amazing surprise!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the work
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for still translating these series!
ReplyDeleteIt's one of my favorite mangas, I wish it wasn't this obscure.