Another week, another large release. With this we're now over halfway through the volume, so by all accounts The Moon should be done in a week or two. Good times. From the seems of it MangaDex is now functioning enough to actually accept new series, so I'll have to try and get the full volume releases up on it at some point too.
In unrelated news Mikamoto had an exhibition recently, and I picked up the (fairly expensive) artbook from it. While it doesn't contain anything too crazy, he did talk about how volume one of Iron Ghost simply didn't sell well enough to continue, so that clarifies that (his comments in fact about everything to do with series were fairly negative, and I'm curious if his current extended break has anything to do with not wanting to repeat, what he at least views as, the same mistakes).
No comments:
Post a Comment