Sunday, 19 September 2021

The Moon Ch. 4.4

We have today what was by all accounts the most irritating part of The Moon for me to work on. For who knows what reason Sansuu and co. decide midway into the chapter to break out the Heart Sutra making it not only a pain to try and translate but also to typeset. As far as the former goes I took the best sounding English translation I could find on the net, then transcribed it roughly to match the Japanese used (although it's not a perfect fit, as the sentences in Japanese often break off at different points). As for the latter, well, after hours spent trying to sort out the script itself I was mostly just trying to get it done. At some point I may change a few things around, but for now it'll have to do.

It's also worth mentioning that the release is also a bit larger than usual. I'd hoped to get a bit more done in fact, but had mislaid some of the PSDs.

Read Online | Download

No comments:

Post a Comment