Sometimes it really does feel like the universe is out to get me. Having slowly worked on this chapter for a good month or so I finally got around to finishing it off, only to find MangaDex down again. Oh well, I'll update with a link when (or perhaps that should be if) the site is back up. Who knows, maybe I'll have 101 (which is, of course, already out now) done by then too.
Still, with a month or so until the anime airs Hakusensha have begun to step up their promotional work for the series. The latest issue of Young Animal Zero included some details on the voice cast, alongside an interview with Cestvs' VA. Curiously, amongst the characters listed were Sabina and Emden which presumably means we're at least getting the Pompeii stuff, though quite how that's going to fit in remains to be seen (I imagine it won't be good). They're also going to be re-serialising the first volume of the manga in the main Young Animal magazine. While I'm doubtful it'll have much impact it is sort of nice to see (it is also amusing to compare the magazine's line up now to what it was when Cestvs first began).
Thanks for the release! Mangadex says 1-3 weeks before coming back, so I guess it's time to dust off the RSS feeds.
ReplyDeleteHello, I have the RAW from volumes 10 to 19 from Eko Eko Azarak, do you want?
ReplyDeleteHeya. The guy who normally scans me the volumes said he'd be getting to volume 10 *soon*, so I should be back to translating it in a few weeks. Thanks for the offer though.
DeleteI'm sorry it took me so long to answer, so it's okay. If you want help editing for Eko Eko Azarak someday, just send a message. ^^
Delete