Been comparatively slow with stuff recently so here's two new things to slow me down further.
First up we've the manga adaptation of Active Raid. For the unaware Active Raid's an anime from a few years back which, while pretty much forgotten in both Japan and the West, my editor really enjoyed for some reason. I'd initially gotten the raws for this about a year ago so it's not exactly been something I've prioritised. Chapters are short though and it's only a single volume long so it may or may not be done relatively quickly.
And then we've the return of an old friend. Yes Chainsaw's back, and while I do always harbour some misgivings about sequels, the first chapter at least is as good as ever.
Alongside the chapter there was also an announcement that the series would be getting a second live action film (some English subs, I think from an Asian release or something, also popped up for the first one, though I've no idea if they're any good). Presumably this is part of the reason why the series is back in the first place (it also helps explain Iron Ghost's premature demise).
Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the translations!
ReplyDeleteAlso, question: Have you decided to work on Satanister at some point? Just curious.
Eventually yes. I bought some of the new editions which they put out a few years back but don't imagine I'll get around to them anytime soon.
DeleteThankyou!
ReplyDelete