So in something of a weird coincidence the day after I released the end of part one/start of part two it was announced that the magazine which Cestvs runs in is to end. The good news is that Cestvs was confirmed to be continuing on in another magazine, the bad news is that, unlike most of the other series which'll be moving, no further details were given for it (from what I read of the original article ANN are wrong in saying it'll be moving back to Young Animal).
As mentioned in the ANN article Hakunsensha plan to launch a new magazine focused on fighting series later in the year called Young Animal Resistance, and this is likely where Cestvs will end up (in fact the twitter image they had for it included Cestvs in it), though from what I've seen nothing definite has been announced.
At any rate here's chapter two.
Thanks for your work!
ReplyDeleteAny ideas why the sequel is on hiatus according to mangaupdates?
As I touched on in my post, the magazine it's in ended and no information's been given yet on what new magazine it'll be transferring to. Hence it'll effectively be on hiatus for however many months it takes to end up someplace new.
DeleteWhen will the third chapter get released?
ReplyDeleteSooner than you might think. ;)
DeleteReally appreciate all the great work!
ReplyDelete