Sunday, 10 December 2017

007 Series Ch. 4 & Kentou Ankokuden Cestvs Ch. XCIV

What's this, another 007 chapter, and it's not even been half a year?! Madness. Maybe I'll even finish the volume this year...

Read Online | Download

Only 60 chapters left...

Read Online | Download

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the new 007 chapter! Here's hoping you'll be able to wrap up 2017 with a full volume completed.

    Also, while we're talking Saito Pro, is there any chance of your working on more Golgo 13 at some point? I greatly appreciated the joint releases you did with Habanero Scans.

    Thank you again for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've a chapter of Golgo in QC as we speak, so assuming no serious issues turn up, it should be out within the coming weeks.

      Delete
  2. That's fantastic news - I'll be looking forward to it! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete