Sunday, 24 September 2017

Eko Eko Azarak Ch. 15, Redman Princess: Akuryou Koujo Ch. 2 & Youkai Banchou Ch. 16

Alright so here's a few things I've had done for a while but ran out of time to upload.

First up we've this week's Azarak.

Read Online | Download

Then we've the second chapter of Redman's insanity (yes I have already changed the romanization of the title). With this we're now technically caught up; while the next chapter should be out Champion Red is one of those magazines with delayed digital raws, so you're looking at two or so weeks before I can even get scans of the chapter to work with.

Read Online | Download

And then we've chapter 16 of Youkai. One chapter or so left for the volume.

As something of an additional tease, I had intended to also get some Yuzumori done but alas, ran out of time. I do however intend to catch up with it by the release of the 25th chapter (which should be out this Sunday).

Read Online | Download

2 comments: