Sunday, 12 March 2017

Yuzumori-san Ch. 15

I was so shocked that my editor didn't know who Copernicus was that I was unable to work on this chapter for two weeks. At least it means we don't need to wait long for chapter 16 as that's out tomorrow (or today I guess depending on how you want to sync up your time zones).

In completely unrelated news I had a quick flick through the final chapter of Chainsaw and my initial impression is that it was somewhat underwhelming. I guess we'll see if I feel the same in 39~ weeks time when I get to it proper.

Read Online | Download

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The translation on page 2 strikes me as a little off.

    The joke is that Mimika says that they're "less than friends, and less than lovers". Shiori then imagines what less than friends and less than lovers would be on a scale, and comments "...That's rather broad! (Downwards.)" As it is now, the joke isn't that clear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya. I'm not entirely sure what actual change you'd like me to make for it, what's the exact wording you'd suggest changing it to?

      Delete
    2. "... We're less than friends... and less than lovers... something like that...!!"

      "... That's a broad notion!! (Downwards.)"

      Something like that, except with better flow. Flow isn't my good side.

      Delete
    3. Will give it a look then when I get around to a v. 2.

      Delete