Thanks for Getter, I kind of see what you mean, I enjoy the hell out of this manga, but yeah they are kind of retreading the moral dilemma Ryoma had in chapter 6, and Musashi and Hayato were totally on the they aren't human anymore end of the argument anyway, so the suspense isn't really there now.
Thanks for Survival
ReplyDeletethanks for getter ! will you do the tankobon version ?
ReplyDeleteIt's on my to do list, but it's fairly low priority so don't expect anything soon.
Deleteperfect :D another nagai in project ?
DeleteWe shall have to wait and see. ;)
Deletethanks :D
DeleteThanks for Getter, I kind of see what you mean, I enjoy the hell out of this manga, but yeah they are kind of retreading the moral dilemma Ryoma had in chapter 6, and Musashi and Hayato were totally on the they aren't human anymore end of the argument anyway, so the suspense isn't really there now.
ReplyDelete