Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Survival Ch. 71

Turns out I didn't have as much left to TL for my other project as I thought, so here's chapter 71 of Survival; only 40 chapters now remain.

In unrelated news this weeks chapter of Heavenly Island confirmed that next week's will be the last, finishing the series at a nice round 50 chapters. Considering how this chapter wrapped up I imagine the last chapter will be similar to the sort of epilogue which the Marhawa Desire got, in that it'll essentially be a 20 page add for Resisdent Even 7 (which is something you should definitely buy anyway cos it's great).

At any rate volume five will be out soon on the 8th of February, assuming the digial version is released at the same time we should be done with Heavenly Island come March.

Read Online | Download

No comments:

Post a Comment