Thursday, 8 December 2016

Yuzumori-san Ch. 11

And here's chapter 11 of Yuzumori-san.

In this chapter there's seemingly a degree of ambiguity with regards to the line on the final page. Depending on how you're inclined you could probably read it as I've ruined it all or as I'm ruined. I went with the former though YMMV as always.

At any rate the next chapter's listed as coming out this Sunday (i.e. the 12th). There's never yet been as short a gap between chapters, so it may well end up being pushed back. This Sunday also marks the publication date of the first volume, so if you've been patiently waiting to give Ejima your money then now's your chance.

Read Online | Download

13 comments:

  1. Damn that cliffhanger! Thank you very much Category G for all your work on Yuzumori-san.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kind internet person for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter, can't wait to see what happens next >.>

    ReplyDelete
  4. on page 8, isn't more like Mimika said "[...] I really like you too"?
    Seems to be so, when I checked the raws. Just "I really like you" seems awkward and incomplete, as a response

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought I had included a "Too" while I was prepping the chapter for release but apparently not. I'll get around to fixing it at some point.

      Delete
  5. Really appreciate your work on this! Once I've got the cash I'll be sure to donate. Thia chapter was great, looks like the author plans to develop the relationship,thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bro thank you for everything but there's something i don't understand.

    page 13 i think,

    mimika should have said "i love you" instead "i like you"

    because mimika can't stand these feelings anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had thought about it originally, but I think using love outright might be a bit strong, as the chapter's fairly distinct in it's usage of 好き, 大好き and 恋.

      Delete
  7. Thank you very much for your work friend
    Have some warm internet hugs (no homo)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I was wondering if you still have the raws for chapters 4-9? I hadn't thought about saving the pages when the chapters were available and now I pretty much regret it. If you could help me it, with a download link/zip file or something of the like, it'd be great, thank you D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.mediafire.com/file/57cxvg3h26b0lht/4-9.zip I'll probably delete it in a week or something to clear room so grab it while it's up.

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  9. Wow. This is actually surprisingly good.

    ReplyDelete